〒761-0311: ZIP Code of Motoyamacho, Takamatsushi, KAGAWA
ZIP code / Postcode of Motoyamacho, Takamatsushi, KAGAWA, JAPAN is 〒761-0311. You can also learn how to write Japanese addresses by comparing them with English addresses one by one.
ZIP code & Place name
ZIP code / Postcode:
Place name in English and Japanese
Motoyamacho - 元山町
Takamatsushi - 高松市
KAGAWA - 香川県
〒 is the symbol of the Japanese postal services, and is used as a Japanese postal code mark.
Postcode data : last modified in 2020-03. It is recommended that you confirm accuracy by comparing with Japan Post official website (Japanese Only).
Area of Postal Code 761-0311
Address Notation in English and Japanese
How to write a Japanese address
In Japanese, the address is generally written, beginning with the largest geographical area and ending with the smallest one. The order is reversed when writing in Roman letters, to better suit Western conventions.
The address notation for "XXX-YYY-ZZZ, Motoyamacho, Takamatsushi, KAGAWA, JAPAN" is as follows. (XXX-YYY-ZZZ stands for the sample of Block or House number)
English style address
Japanese style address
[ Top of page ]
Search by Words
Type part of an Address
- To search postcodes, enter part of an address.
- To search full address information, enter a postcode.
[ Top of page ]
About This Site
This site is an attempt to help non-Japanese speaker search ZIP codes of Japan. You can also learn how to write Japanese addresses by comparing them with English addresses one by one.
Regions randomly selected from KAGAWA
- Teraicho [ Takamatsushi > 〒7618085 ]
- Iidacho [ Takamatsushi > 〒7618033 ]
- Omi [ Higashikagawashi > 〒7692908 ]
- Shionoechoyasuharashimo [ Takamatsushi > 〒7611504 ]
- Minamishimmachi [ Takamatsushi > 〒7600051 ]
- Ikezonocho [ Sakaideshi > 〒7620035 ]
- Fujizukacho [ Takamatsushi > 〒7600071 ]
- Kawahigashi [ Higashikagawashi > 〒7692602 ]
- Ogoshichono [ Sakaideshi > 〒7620013 ]
- Hama2bancho [ Ayautagunutazucho > 〒7690202 ]
- Shimmachi [ Marugameshi > 〒7630045 ]
- Kokubunjichokashihara [ Takamatsushi > 〒7690105 ]
- Nakajincho [ Takamatsushi > 〒7600056 ]
- Zentsuujicho [ Zentsuujishi > 〒7650004 ]
- Yokozucho [ Sakaideshi > 〒7620005 ]
- Saihocho [ Takamatsushi > 〒7600004 ]
- Teshimacho [ Marugameshi > 〒7630111 ]
- Joseicho [ Marugameshi > 〒7630032 ]
- Suehirocho [ Takamatsushi > 〒7600060 ]
- Hiroshimachokamanokoshi [ Marugameshi > 〒7630103 ]
- Ko, Otsu (minatoshimmachi) [ Shozuguntonoshocho > 〒7614102 ]
- Takumachooohama [ Mitoyoshi > 〒7691104 ]
- Kumecho [ Sakaideshi > 〒7620003 ]
- Tamachi [ Takamatsushi > 〒7600053 ]
- Niochoniotei [ Mitoyoshi > 〒7691407 ]
- Saiwaicho [ Takamatsushi > 〒7600016 ]
- Zentsuujicho (chome) [ Zentsuujishi > 〒7650003 ]
- Nagaomyo [ Sanukishi > 〒7692303 ]
- Miyawakicho [ Takamatsushi > 〒7600005 ]
- Hamamachi [ Marugameshi > 〒7630022 ]